The BLM6400C and its various modules is the ulti- mate system for producing large quantities of profes- sional-looking stitched booklets with a square spine. It is built to run in-line with Océ VP series printers. It provides the perfect finishing touch for a wide vari- ety of on-demand applications. The BLM6400C is a dynamic system which means that it handles varying booklet sizes and thicknesses without operator inter- vention. And, most important of all, is its outstanding reliability to ensure that the toughest deadlines are met. It is very fast especially when producing thinner booklets in combination with the Océ VP6330 TITAN.
Brochures, manuals, reports and policy documents, for example, can be quickly printed and finished in one streamlined operation without the need for addi- tional handling or finishing steps.
This booklet maker system is extremely flexible and easy to use and links directly online to Océ printers which significantly improves productivity and efficiency.
The BLM6400C Booklet Maker System is a modular system comprising the RTM6440 Rotator, BLM6400C Booklet Maker, BLT6489 Face Trimmer, SFM6404 SquareFold module and BST6300 Belt Stacker.
The BLM6400C Booklet Maker System can be easily set up from the digital display. Jobs can be saved in the memory for quick recall. The system is designed with high productivity in mind, which means that it has the ability to handle long runs without any operator intervention.
- Patented Colour Fold Module to optimise handling of colour and coated media
- Modular system for customised solutions
- Choice of 25- or 30-sheet Booklet Maker
- Automatic switching between two jobs (for example A3 to A4 jobs)
- Dynamic system: switching between booklet sizes and thicknesses requires no operator intervention
- Professional ‘top and bottom’ trimming; precisely trims the booklet from the both sides at once
- Uses professional Hohner stitching heads (up to 50,000 stitches from one roll of wire)
- Cost effective solution for 10,000 booklets or more per month because stitch wire is about 90% cheaper than staple cassettes
- Productivity: up to 100K booklets per month
- Competitively priced for high and very high production markets