SDD’s ‘finishing touch’ arrives in Denmark
The Canon imagePRESS C850 equipped with the F1 Booklet Trimmer, in the Canon Copenhagen showroom in Denmark, is now equipped with an SDD ‘Senior’ finishing solution. This is an add-on to the Canon booklet making line which provides top and bottom trimming of the booklet and square spine forming. The end result: professional-looking booklets of superior quality!
The ‘Senior’ finishing solution is a combination of the SDD BLT7202 2-SideTrimmer and the SFM7704 Square Spine Module.
SDD is the expert in providing finishing touches which add value to printed documents. The ‘Senior’ is a fine example of this:
- Trims the booklet precisely on both sides in one action
- Provides highly accurate cutting compared to slitting sheet by sheet
- Includes quality trimming technology designed to protect the booklet spine
- Produces booklets with a square spine thereby enabling printing on the spine
- Allows easier booklet stacking and distribution
- Gives booklets a superior, professional-looking finish